Rates & Insurance
- Half hour rate: $ 120
- 50 minute psychotherapy session rate: $ 170
- 60 minute psychotherapy session rate: $200
- Initial Mental Health Assessment: $220 (generally 1-1.5 hours)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I accept Aetna and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. Depending on your plan, I may be in-network or out-of-network. I recommend checking your plan to determine if I am in-network with your plan.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans that I am in-network with are:
- AK Global
- AK Heritage
- AK Heritage Select
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have a co-pay and how much is it?
- Do I have coinsurance and how much is it?
- Does my insurance cover out-of-network providers and if so, at what rate/percentage?
- Does my insurance cover telehealth? If yes, will it cover telephone and services via an online video platform, or only one or the other?
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I use a HIPAA-compliant credit card payment system for all credit card payments.
Payment is due at the time of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!